Zambia Compulsory Standards Agency Job Vacancy: Senior ICT Officer
- Company: Zambia Compulsory Standards Agency
- Location: Lusaka, Lusaka Province, Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Zambia
ZAMBIA COMPULSORY STANDARDS AGENCY
The Zambia Compulsory Standards Agency (ZCSA) is a body corporate created by the Compulsory Standards Act No. 3 of 2017 whose mandate is to inter alia administer, maintain and ensure compliance with compulsory standards.
The Zambia Compulsory Standards Agency wishes to invite suitably qualified and experienced Zambian nationals to fill the following vacant positions:
Senior ICT Officer
- To effectively undertake the development and review of ICT policy in order to guide the use of ICTs in the operations of the Agency.
- To supervise and undertake effective alignment of systems and hardware specifications to ensure they conform to the ICT policy.
- To facilitate provisions of ICT services by undertaking effective installations, maintenance of hardware and application systems.
- To supervise and undertake effective cyber security of the ICT infrastructure in order to prevent intrusion and theft of data.
- To supervise and undertake effective capacity building of end-users on various software applications in order to enhance the use of ICTs of the Agency
- To supervise and undertake effective setting and maintaining of an Offsite Backup system in order to ensure Agency’s continuity.
- To undertake effective maintenance of website infrastructure in order to ensure the accessibility of information.
- To supervise and ensure there is effective internet connectivity in order to enhance efficient operations.
- Ensures timely preparation and submission of section reports in order to facilitate for the decision-making process.
- To supervise and undertake timely development of work plans and implementation of the Annual Performance Appraisal System (APAS) in order to monitor, evaluate and enhance performance.
- To supervise effectively, human, financial and other resources in order to facilitate the achievement of set objectives.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Full Grade 12 Certificate
- Degree in Computer Science or its Equivalent
- Must have CISCO or Microsoft Certification
- At least 4 years’ experience in similar position preferably in the service industry
- Possession of Driver’s License of not less than 2 years.
How to Apply
If you feel you have the necessary qualifications and personal attributes for the job, please send your application letter together with copies of education and professional certificates and a detailed CV by 22nd January, 2019 to the address below or email [email protected]
The Human Resources and Administration Manager Zambia Compulsory Standards AgencyPO Box 31302 LUSAKA