Zambia Institute of Banking and Financial Services (ZIBFS) Currently Recruiting
The Zambia Institute of Banking and Financial Services (ZIBFS) was established in 1992 with the objective of promoting professionalism within the Banking and Financial Services Sector. The Institute is engaged in a number of activities to enhance information sharing in the financial sector which includes the provision of professional examinations, training courses and meetings and forums for financial service providers’ staff.
The Institute invites applications from energetic, suitably qualified and ambitious Zambians wishing to pursue a rewarding career with the ZIBFS as Marketing Officer.
This is a new position at the Institute and the successful applicant will be required to market the Institute’s Services, and be instrumental in increasing enrollment and membership levels of the Institute. Fieldwork will form part of the job of the successful applicant. The Marketing Officer shall ensure that all marketing operations are successful in meeting the goals set by management.
A successful applicant must have great enthusiasm for all marketing activities and great knowledge of relevant techniques and principles. The ideal candidate will also be an excellent communicator and will have experience in managing different marketing ventures. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and you will actively participate in the generation of strategies that grow market share and brand’s reputation, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Grade 12 School Certificate (Minimum of 5 Credits, Mathematics & English a must)
- Diploma in Marketing or related field from a recognized learning Institution. BSc/BA in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field from a reputable university will be preferable.
- Proven minimum of two (2) years relevant professional experience as a marketing officer or similar role. Previous experience and all round knowledge in the key aspects of a learning institution will be advantageous.
- Paid up member of the Zambia Institute of Marketing
- Knowledge of the banking and financial services industry would also be advantageous
- The ideal candidate should have proven leadership skills, excellent communication, report writing and networking skills and strong analytical and numerical skills.
- Solid knowledge of marketing techniques and principles
- Thorough understanding of social media and web analytics
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- A team player with a customer-oriented approach
The Institute has generous terms and conditions of employment, but applicants should be aware that salary will partly be on results achieved.
Applications indicating ‘Marketing Officer ’ with a detailed CV and contact details/telephone numbers of three work referees should be submitted by email to [email protected]
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.