Zambia National Commercial Bank Plc (Zanaco) Currently Recruiting Interns: Treasury Trading & Sales Interns – August 2017
Zambia National Commercial Bank Plc (Zanaco) is inviting applications from suitably qualified graduates for the following internship opportunity in the Treasury and investments Management Department at Head Office. The opportunity is available for a period of up to three months, dependent on performance and the continued requirements of the department.
TREASURY TRADING & SALES INTERNS (X3)
To support the Treasury department, assisting on the money market desk and assisting with client coverage. Under the supervision of the Head Treasury Sales the following are among the Job Key
- Visiting customers to scout for new business
- Actively participate in the expansion of the treasury business and expand the Bank’s customer base
- Any other responsibilities or tasks as may be assigned by management.
- Internal: All Divisions.
- External: Clients/Customers
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Grade 12 Credit or above mandatory in Mathematics and English and any other three subjects.
- Degree in Business or related field.
JOB CORE COMPETENCIES
- Verbal and written communication
- Drive for results
- Analytical thinking
- Team work
- Delighting customers/Customer service orientation
All applications must have an application/cover letter and detailed curriculum vitae indicating the position being applied for in the subject line and should be sent by email to [email protected] no later than Wednesday, 16th August 2017.
Kindly note that you MUST attach copies of qualifications along with the application cover letter and curriculum vitae.
Please note that this is not a permanent position.
ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE COMMUNICATED TO.
Zanaco provides equal opportunity in employment for all qualified persons and prohibits discrimination in employment (women are encouraged to apply).