Zambia Revenue Authority Latest Job Vacancy: Maintenance Engineer
- Company: Zambia Revenue Authority
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Zambia
In line with our corporate priorities aimed at ensuring optimization of revenue collection and increased tax compliance on one hand and the need to effectively manage the numerous challenges and opportunities in the fast-changing business environment on the other. we are seeking highly motivated. result-oriented and well-qualified and experienced professionals to fill the following vacancies with Zambia Revenue Authority.
MAINTENANCE ENGINEER – ZRA05 (1)
Reporting directly to the Manager— Buildings and Projects, the job holder will be Responsible for Planning, Organizing Directing, Executing and Control of all Civil, Electrical and Mechanical engineering operations.
- Administers all aspects of engineering operations, civil. electrical and mechanical.
- Carries out feasibility studies on engineering problems.
- Participates in the preparation of departmental and divisional budgets and assists the project’s manager in ensuring that these are managed within set limits.
- Deals with the Preparation and management of tenders.
- Deals with the Contract administration of engineering maintenance and projects.
- Deals with Management of satellite water and sanitation systems.
- Provides advice and ensures compliance with Engineering safety and statutory requirements.
- Provides technical knowledge and guidance to Artisans, technologists and contractors on matters of engineering nature.
- Supervises both in-house and contract works.
- Ensures that projects are done within time, quality cost requirements.
- Grade Twelve School Certificate/General Certificate of Education Equivalent
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of five years Post qualifying engineering practical work experience that should include some practical work experience in contract management
- Must be a member of Engineering Institute of Zambia with a valid practising license
OTHER SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Computer appreciation skills
- Leadership and management skills
- Negotiating skills
- Supervisory skills
- Performance management skills
- Communication skills
How to Apply
Only candidates who meet the above role specifications and competencies should apply by enclosing their detailed CVs, photocopies Of their academic/professional qualifications and any other relevant documentation in support of the application. Daytime and reachable telephone and/or mobile numbers should be clearly stated.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications should reach the undersigned not later than Thursday, 280 February, 2019,
Director Human Resource Zambia Revenue Authority P. O. Box 35710, LUSAKA