Zamtel Job Vacancies in Zambia: Program Director
- Company: Zamtel
- Location: Lusaka, Lusaka Province, Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Zambia
Reporting to the Project Subcommittee the Project Director (PD) shall coordinate the realization of benefits from projects and management of their inter-dependencies.
Other responsibilities shall include;
- Driving realization of Business Case/Business Plan objectives (Sales & revenue targets, subscriber no. targets, deployment timelines, program budgets).
- Ensuring effective quality assurance and the overall integrity of the program Managing the program’s budget, monitoring expenditure and costs against delivered and realized benefits as the program progresses
- Initiating extra activities and other management interventions wherever gaps in the program are identified or issues arise
- Reporting the progress of the program at regular intervals to corporate main board and its subcommittee
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum of a Master’s Degree in Project Management/ Engineering/Marketing or related field.
- Minimum 12 years’ experience in managing project budgets, quality, and teams. Proven experience in successfully managing projects and membership with relevant to professional bodies required.
- Experience in Fast Moving Consumer Goods Industry/ Telecom an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their applications electronically to [email protected] following the steps below:
- Subject should bear the Position being applied for as it appears above
- Save your Cover letter and CV as one-word document using the following format: Full Names _ Job Title e.g: Banda Matimba _ Project Director
Only candidates meeting the specified criteria need to apply.
- Hard copy applications will not be accepted
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Closing date: Monday 8th January 2018