Zamtel Job Vacancy in Zambia: Programme Manager – Fixed & Mobile Sales
- Company: Zamtel
- Location: Lusaka, Lusaka Province, Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Zambia
Reporting to the Project Director, the Project Manager – Fixed & Mobile Sales shall coordinate day to day management of the Project to ensure that the Project produces the required products within the specified time.
Other responsibilities shall include;
- Apply business acumen to the technical project team
- Preparing and submitting written reports on project progress to be shared and discussed with the Project Board, in line with the key milestone
- Managing communications with all stakeholders
- Reporting the progress of the program sales and customer acquisition to the Program Director and the Chiefs Responsible for Sales
Qualifications & Experience:
Degree in Project Management/Engineering/ Marketing or related field. Minimum 8 years’ experience in managing project activities and teams. Experience in Telecoms Industry and Sales an added advantage. Membership with relevant professional bodies required.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their applications electronically to [email protected] following the steps below:
- Subject should bear the Position being applied for as it appears above
- Save your Cover letter and CV as one-word document using the following format: Full Names _ Job Title e.g: Banda Matimba _ Project Director
Only candidates meeting the specified criteria need to apply.
- Hard copy applications will not be accepted
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Closing date: Monday 8th January 2018