Zamtel Job Vacancy in Zambia: Project Manager – Mobile Sales
- Company: Zamtel
- Location: Lusaka, Lusaka Province, Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Zambia
Reporting to the PD, the Project Manager – Mobile Sales shall oversee the sales operations of the newly installed sites and meet business
Key Performance Indicators in primary and secondary channels of distribution for Rolled Out Sites.
Other responsibilities shall include;
- Apply business acumen to the technical project team
- Day-to-day supervising of Mobile sales teams and contracted delivery teams.
- Manage distributors in the project area ensuring tactical plans are executed and are producing outputs that meet the commercial targets (Sales & revenue targets, subscriber Nos, deployment timelines, program budgets etc.)
- managing third party agent’s contributions to the program
- reporting the progress of the program sales and customer acquisition to the Program Director and the Chiefs Responsible for Sales
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum of Degree in Marketing/Sales/Engineering or related field. Minimum 8 years’ experience in Mobile sales and experience in fast moving consumer goods /Telecom industry required. Membership with ZIM or relevant professional body needed.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their applications electronically to [email protected] following the steps below:
- Subject should bear the Position being applied for as it appears above
- Save your Cover letter and CV as one-word document using the following format: Full Names _ Job Title e.g: Banda Matimba _ Project Director
Only candidates meeting the specified criteria need to apply.
- Hard copy applications will not be accepted
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Closing date: Monday 8th January 2018